Working with TB Patients with Mental Health Issues
The web-based conference is for TB control staff who work in clinical or field settings. Patients’ mental health issues can adversely impact TB treatment adherence and completion, as well as successful contact investigation. This web-based conference will increase participants’ ability to recognize common mental health disorders and how best to assess and intervene when patients present with mental health needs. This knowledge will increase participants’ ability to work more effectively with patients having mental health needs.
- Click the Download button below.
- For Internet Explorer users, click Open button and proceed to Step 4. For all other browsers, click Save.
- After downloading the file, double-click on the self-extracting file named MentalHealthpresentation.exe.
- The ZipItFast! window will appear. Change Extract Path to C:\ and make sure Restore Directories is selected.
- Click Extract button.
- Th file will automatically save the compressed contents in the following folder: C:\Audio Archives\MentalHealth. (Note: If you must move the files to a different directory, please do not rename the folder called SupportingFiles)
- Open My Computer.
- Click on the C: drive and navigate through the folders to the Audio Archives\MentalHealth folder. Double-click on the file Launch Presentation.