TB Transmission and Infection Control
for TB Program Staff
This web-based conference is for public health nurses, field staff, outreach workers, disease investigators and others who are involved in the care of TB patients.
The conference speaker reviews the scientific basis for policies and practices to prevent TB transmission, discusses some of the challenges surrounding TB transmission, and presents preliminary data on a novel method of assessing infectiousness in TB.
- Click the Download button below.
- For Internet Explorer users, click Open button and proceed to Step 4. For all other browsers, click Save.
- After downloading the file, double-click on the self-extracting file named TBTranmissionpresentation.exe.
- The ZipItFast! window will appear. Change Extract Path to C:\ and make sure Restore Directories is selected.
- Click Extract button.
- Th file will automatically save the compressed contents in the following folder: C:\Audio Archives\TBTransmission. (Note: If you must move the files to a different directory, please do not rename the folder called SupportingFiles)
- Open My Computer.
- Click on the C: drive and navigate through the folders to the Audio Archives\TBTransmission folder. Double-click on the file Launch Presentation.