TB Training Roadmap for Public Health Nurses Directory
Welcome to the TB Training Roadmap!
This Roadmap is a tool for public health nurses to review information needed to work in TB.
Training and Resource materials are organized below by topic. Use this Directory to review the materials in your personalized Roadmap Training Plan.
- If you conduct tests for TB infection...
- If you provide care for a person with TB infection...
- If you provide care for a person with TB disease...
- If you see pediatric patients with TB disease or TB infection...
- If you conduct contact investigations...
- If you do case management for TB patients...
- If you provide clinic or field-based DOT to TB patients...
- Homeless shelter or services
- Correctional Facilities
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- Immigrants and Refugees
- Schools and Colleges
- Drug Resistance
- Persons with HIV/Infectious Disease Clinic
- Elderly Persons
- Mental Health and Substance Use